United Nations Agency: I.F.A.D
Lead consultant on the development of an organisation-wide K.M. Strategy, United Nations Agency: I.F.A.D (International fund for Agricultural Development)
For this highly complex and prestigious project our expert’s K.M. Strategy work was publicly recognised through a highly commended award from Henley Business School in February 2020. In implementing this project duties included:
- Advising and coaching the Head of Knowledge Management in K.M. Strategy development, providing examples and connections across multiple sectors
- Conducting an Organisational Network Analysis to review and visualise knowledge flows across the entire organisation.
- Creating a strategic maturity model used to assess the quality of K.M. and Organisational Learning in teams.
- Reviewing the effectives of communities of practice in I.F.A.D
- Facilitating strategic planning workshops for 80 senior staff to engage them in the K.M. strategy and its recommendations
*This project is an example of previous work delivered by Chris Collison of Knowledgeable Ltd, with whom we now partner.